Sunday 8 April 2012

Eggs for Easter

Decorated eggs from Zurich.  Nikon D7000
8th April 2012
Easter Sunday

Many years ago whilst at a conference in Zurich (Switzerland), we bought a packet of decorated eggs.  Every year since, I have cut a small branch from a shrub in the garden and adorned it with the 6 painted eggs.

I have only just realised I have absolutely no idea what is written on the eggs!   It could be some cunning Swiss joke they play on foreigners such as "Hippy Arseter"  ...


It is lunchtime; almost all the chocolate is consumed but the children do not seem to be complaining about being ill yet.  Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. I've just found you! And now I want to replicate the eggs. Only 300 and something days until Easter, so there is a slim chance of success..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel,

      Just don't let the kids do the writing on them; if they do put expletives, just make sure they are spelt correctly :)

      Delete