Sunday 17 February 2013

Valentine

Fun with shadows.  Nikon D7000
14th February 2013

Its an old idea that has been photographed many times over the years, but it is not an image I have put on the blog so far :)

I needed a good thick book so that there was a good fold in the centre to get a heart-shaped shadow; some of the Harry Potter books are thick, but the text is not really fit for Valentines Day.

The Bible was the next choice; I took a few pictures before I thought to have a flick through to find some text that worked well and a bit about weddings seemed fitting.

I did really well all told as I resisted the temptation to put my finger into Jo's wedding ring as it would definitely have got stuck; not quite as bad as when I got my finger stuck in the wall though ....

No comments:

Post a Comment