Monday 16 July 2012

Misplaced

Ladybird on the beach.  Nikon D7000
15th July 2012

I took many pictures today, but this one was so different, I thought it had to be one to post.   Whilst walking across the stones on the beach, I happened to look down and see a lost ladybird sitting on a pebble.  I liked the way the colours contrasted yet the shape of the ladybird was echoed in the stones.

The ladybird is also one of our British natives rather than the Harlequin invaders, so I carefully picked it up and found some greenery for it.

As we were driving back from the beach, we also passed a pig in a field.  It was not misplaced at all, but I liked the way the background and foreground blurred due to panning the camera as the car went past at about 40mph.
Pig in field.  Nikon D7000

No comments:

Post a Comment